April 20, 2009

Rocketboom Concerns



So Rocketboom has a new host and it makes me very unhappy. I absolutely adored the former host, Joanne Colan. But she's gone, and the new host is this girl Caitlin Hill. The way I said that sounds kind of dismissive or contemptuous... and it's mean to be, kind of. She's not as beautiful as Joanne and even though she also has an English accent, it isn't quite the same. Somebody who knows much more about English accents could probably tell me exactly where Joanne's comes from and where Caitlin's comes from and could tell me all about what kind of a horrible person that makes me.

I also know that I shouldn't judge right after her very first appearance and give her time to ease into the chair and endear herself to me. And I will. I guess I just imagined Elie Rountree taking the seat and was unhappy that she was passed over too.

No comments: